Give Us A Call

Send Us An Email


Home / Grievances

Northwest Specialty Hospital Providers

Report an Experience

Report a Grievance

You have the right to know with whom you can file your complaint within the hospital or with an external agency, such as a state health department. The complaint or grievance should be submitted in writing via mail or phone for proper documentation and tracking of the issue. If submitting by mail, it is recommended that you send the letter certified so that there is proof of delivery. When filing a complaint over the phone, make sure to get the name of the person who took your call and any other pertinent information they provide. It’s also important to follow up on your complaint after submission to ensure that it has been received and addressed appropriately.

Chief Nursing Officer

1593 E. Polston Avenue
Post Falls, ID 83854
(208) 262-2313

Idaho Department of Health and Welfare: Bureau of Facility Standards

3232 Elder Street
PO Box 83720
Boise, ID 83705-0036
(208) 334-6626
[email protected]

The Joint Commission: Office of Quality Monitoring

One Renaissance Boulevard
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
(630) 792-5636
[email protected]

Skip to content