Notice of non-discrimination and Accessibility Requirements
Discrimination is against the law.
Northwest Specialty Hospital complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Northwest Specialty Hospital does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Northwest Specialty Hospital:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact the Northwest Specialty Hospital Facility Compliance Officer.
If you believe that Northwest Specialty Hospital has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
Northwest Specialty Hospital Facility Compliance Officer
1593 E Polston Avenue, Post Falls, ID, 83854
Phone: (208) 262-2300
Fax: (208) 262-2390
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance the Facility Compliance Officer, is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available here.
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1- 800-537-7697 (TTY or TDD)
Complaint forms are available here.